Thursday, December 4, 2008

Naked JUICE




LEts say you are in a rush, going to class, no time for breakfast, or lunch for that matter, so you think, WHAT can I pour down my throat to satisfy my need to nutrients, flavor, food, etc.

Well my friends, I have something to recommend. NAKED Juice is Heaven, pure heaven. It cures cancer, it helps you grow thicker hair, it will help you gain muscle tone and attract the ladies, or.. men. I promise you, one stop at your local seveneleven711 or starbucks to pick up a bottle of naked juice, and your life will be quenched. Every bottle has a pound of natural fruits in it, and they all contain nutrients that will energize your life.

I recommend Green machine. It cured my mono last year. Im not kidding. Do it. Drink it. You will not regret it.

No comments: