Monday, August 2, 2010

Where Am I?

Hi. Where am I? For the 21 people who follow this blog (Hi Mom!), I guess you might be wondering what the deal is. Surely I don't just NOT blog! 

Well, its been a crazy few weeks. My laptop broke (still dont have any answers to why). I took a trip to Washington DC with Sherita and Hannah. I have lost a roommate and gained a roommate. I've picked up a side job gardening for an elderly woman (10 bucks an hour YEA!). Ive been writing a book. Ive been continuing my internship at the travel agency.

Whewww. Bear with me.

If you are bored or something, here are some really awesome links I encourage you to check out:

-My friend Hannah's awesome blog CLICK HERE

-"30 Reasons Why Pastors Fail to Seek Counsel for Issues in Their Life" by the Acts29 Network. I thought it was great because not only is it relatable to pastors, but ALLL Christians. So take a gander and think about it. CLICK HERE

-"The Local Church: For Your Perseverance." A Desiring God post. Definitely interesting. CLICK HERE


Later gators!

1 comment: