Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Home Made Holiday Punch Deliciousness


So tonight I stopped at the corner market and picked up a can of ginger ale to accompany the fruits and berries waiting patiently in my fridge to be juiced.

Ingredients: 
Cranberries, raspberries, apples, and ginger ale. 
(measurements to taste and size of need)

Instructions:
Break out that juicer you have in your cupboard and go nuts with the fruit. I found the apples really helped mellow out the tart cranberries, and the raspberries gave it a lip smacking sweetness. After stirring together the juice, add in the ginger ale, and shabam!

 Delicious home made punch that tops the artificial taste of any super market juice. I love the tart ginger fizz that begs the holidays to be celebrated with cheer.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

That sounds yummy! :)

mclele said...

Make me some Mother of the Jewett!

Alissa:Adventurer said...

I will have to make some more it seems like :)