Wednesday, September 14, 2011

eBook Review: 31 Days to Blogging Mojo


I recently received a copy of and read 31 Days to Find Your Blogging Mojo by Bryan Allain.


This e-book is a helpful tool for any blogger, whether 2 days into a blogging career or 6 years in (like me).

I found it extremely easy to read and not overwhelming like other “30 days to…” books. Each day was clearly laid out in a humorous but helpful manner. I tore through this ebook in one sitting, and hope to go back and take each day at a time.

Bryan has a good understanding of what tips and tricks help one to really grow and focus their blog. He gives helpful tips like thinking about who you want to read your blog, then start to write each post as if you were addressing that person specifically. He also focuses on being proud of your writing and not being shy about your work.

I appreciate that he has a lot of wisdom and advice because he has been there and learned each step through his own trial and error.

Though sometimes the random humor quips at the end of each day seemed to be pulling for straws, they helped make this book a really useful but light hearted read… perfect for any blogger who is already in the blogging trenches, busy with trying to write up a storm.

After going back through this book, I really think my tired blog will be a new and more enchanting place.
If you are interested in giving your blog a boost, finding your blogging passion, growing your audience, or just figuring out what to write, I definitely recommend this resource.

It is available now. RIGHT HERE  

No comments: