Sunday, October 16, 2011

Slugs, Bandwagons, and Jars of Clay

Hey Family and Friends afar. I've been a little lax in communication lately, and I apologize. As you probably know, my phone was out of service for a few weeks there and Ive been kind of  busy since I got the new one.

Figured I would update you a little bit on some things Ive been up to.

My roommate Erica and I poured salt on a slug that we found in our backyard the other day:


I went to a upclose and personal acoustic Jars of Clay concert in Foxboro the other night with some friends. Here is my favorite clip from my most favorite song:


Yesterday a friend and I got caught up in an "Occupy" Providence protest march. It was pretty intense, but everyone was really nice, and there were some great signage.



Aside from work, reading a ton of books, hanging out with friends, enjoying olive bread from Seven Stars Bakery, and church, that's been about the past week :)

No comments: