Wednesday, March 11, 2009

11

So my mom was going through some old stuff she had kept from when I was younger when she found this letter that I wrote when I was eleven years and it is addressed to my future daughter. I thought I would share it with you. Word for word.


Dear Daughter,

This is a letter about me so that you can get to know me better.
My name is Alissa Marie Graham. I am 11 years old when I write this. I was born 6-7-89 (June 7, 1989). My favorite hobby is horseback riding. My favorite groups are DCTalk and NSYNC. I have one sister; Kailey, nine years old now. My favorite colors are green, orange, and black.

I go to school at Victory Christian Academy. There are thirteen people in my class: Lindsay Blumrick, Caitlin Gifford, Melissa Poole, Mary Hill, Randy Grout, Nate Watkins, Greg Bauerline, Steffan Mcdonald, Jorin Franusiak, Justin Bendlin, Killian Evans, Brian Goodlander, and me. Our teacher is Mrs. Cara Delp. The school is small and we have a dress code.

I have a dog named Bear and a bird named Sebastian. 
I live in a small neighborhood. There is Goat Hill, where the neighborhood kids go sledding, tubing, and snowboarding. It is cool there but if you dont watch out where you are going, it is possible you will run into a truck. I live across the street from my classmate Jorin, and we had a little party there, it was fun! Then there is my neighbor Ms Huber. She likes to feed cats. In her house there is alot of breeds of cats you have to be careful to shut doors so that they dont mix breed. She is mean. When the cats get pregnant she throws them out the window to fend for themselves.

To keep the population of cats down, Pam Owens (neighbor), Jorin, my mom and dad, and me, catch the cats with a cage that has a string tied to the door with tuna in it. And when the cats go in it we shut the door and trap them inside. The next day, Pam takes them to the nearest SPCA. 

And if you get any really bad grades, like an "F" I wont be mad, just disappointed and I will just tell you to go to summer school and try harder and study harder.

Read your Bible and pray everyday.

Be sure to read a lot, it helps you in school a lot.

Love your mom,
Alissa Graham



-------------------
And thats my life at eleven years old. Gotta love it. hahaha

No comments: