Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I keep forge........oh... forgetting.

I am having one of those days when I mean to do something but I forget about it. Like Ive been sitting at this computer for ten minutes trying to remember what I wanted to do, and then I remembered I wanted to post in my blog.

Also, Ive been planning on seeing my friend in this debate tonight, but then for some reason, I forgot and asked a buttload of people out to dinner at the same time. So now I have to cancel the dinner and see the debate. I am pumped about the debate. Not gonna lie.

But its been one of those days, yanno? Nothing sticks in this noggin on mine, because there is too much to stick, like a piece of tape that is used to pick up lint, there is too much lint already stuck on the tape, so its not as sticky as when it first was removed from the roll. Something like that.

This was my last early morning working at the airport. I have loved it so far, and now I have relief because I will be working evenning shifts, which means I am more likely to catch the bus, and not freak out and I can sleep in. This is going to be a great thing for me. I have to miss out on some fun things, like the retreat this weekend, but I guess its ok. 7 More days of Airport, and then moving on to AAA. Hooray I say.

Ahh ok. Im working right now. Things are out of control here. Haha not really. But gotta go.
Wait.. do I? I forgot. haha. later.

No comments: