Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bothered. But Happy... and long thoughts today



This is a pic of me and my group at the Airport at the information booth. There is a huge boat in the middle of booth, it was actually built somewhere in Newport, brought to the airport location, and the front part of the airport was then built around the yatch!  Pretty interesting.
Actually, a few years ago, a hobo was found living in the boat. He would wait until the airport was closed for the night, and then sneak in and hide. Now thats hilarious.
People who talk to themselves annoy me. Especially when I am sitting in the same room as them. And I can guarantee they are not talking to me. Just saying. Today Im kind of anal about being left alone, and about not talking to anyone, especially about stupid things. I dont know, maybe I should not be so irratable sometimes, haha. I mean I want to talk to my family and people back home, and people I like. But, I dont want to waste my time talking to people who annoy me. This is probably bad. I need to get over myself. haha. Its just, when I have a day to myself, which happens every ten years, I just like to be a lazy bum and not be bothered.  Ack.
Other than that whiny paragraph, today was a great day. I did not work at all, and I was able to go to bed early last night and sleep in, and then sleep some more this afternoon. And I was supposed to do some other things, but I decided to just stay in today and rest. I made some waffles (yum!) and popcorn for lunch, which sounds weird, but I did not eat them at the same time, so dont worry about it. haha. Tomorrow is another non working day, but Im actually going to try to go into workstudy and make some money. I actually worked 5 hours so far this week, and plan on making up the rest tomorrow if possible. SWEET. MONEY!
God has provided so much this trimester for me with not working and such. Tax returns, I mean seriously, I got alot back. And JWU owes me over $500, also I am getting some money back from rent I think, but only like $20 or something. But still. Dang. It always just comes out of nowhere. Im so thankful. Still madd poor, but thankful=)
Yum I just found hummus and carrots that I forgot I had. Sweet deal.
Look at this picture I took the other day in the park. I think its kind of funny. Reminds me of that pixar animation thing with all the birds sitting on the telephone wire. haha

No comments: