Saturday, April 4, 2009

I love my life.














Oh, I really do.



We took a mini fam trip (familiarization tour) to Newport today.. aka field trip. We did a site tour of the Newport Hyatt Hotel.. which is dang luxury son. If I had cash money I would totally hit that piece up. Then we did a tour through the Breakers Mansion built by the Vanderbuilts early 1900s I think. It was glorious and fascinating. I could not take pictures inside. There was like a fountain in there, 3453453 bedrooms, 2342342 bathrooms, breakfast room, lunch room, dinner room, morning room, pool room, music room, hang out room, etc etc. Go there. Now. Ok. ya. Good times.



Thank God that you dont get arrested for bailing on taxi's or something. dang.

1 comment:

xstephanieee said...

what do you think they'd say if we perhaps camped out in there for a couple days?
try to get the real feel of the 'cottage'.