Friday, April 17, 2009

Whiney.

So, Im waiting for my laundry to get done to go to bed. And Im back again, even though I just posted something ten seconds ago. I just realized how kind of lame and self centered this blog is sometimes. Blah. That sucks. Sorry. =(. The world is full of sarcastic comments about the stupidity of life. I should be bringing life and joy and love to peoples minds, not wow, she is a whiny little girl.

I know this is a ridiculous statement to say right now, but I love my school. I love JWU and I know that I am meant to be here. I love that it is hands on and the things we learn are absolutely applicable to the job force. I love that there are so many opportunites to learn and grow and engage in the community. I love that they are generous with their funds for clubs and orgs. I love that there are many ways to be involved, and that I dont have to take any more math class. I love my travel practicum and that we are going to Greece. I love my professor, and I love meeting people from all over the world. I love my workstudy job and the people in CBCSI.

Dude. Did you know that St. Paul was an intense trooper. He went through beatings, ship wrecks, haters, lashings, imprisonment, yet do you know what he says?

Do all things without grumbling, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain. Phil 2:14-16


Thats pretty sweet. Thats pretty hardcore and challenging. Do all things without grumbling and complaining. Cleaning up dog poop. Making 3450435 copies. Working a ridiculous shift at the buttcrack of dawn. Yeah thats right. All things.

Man I need to really work on this.

No comments: