Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Walk. Break.

I walked to work again this morning. And then tonight I took an evenning stroll. I google mapped it and it came out to about 3 miles all the way. Thats pretty rad. It was so nice out this evenning. I love going for long walks. Typically they are better if you are with someone, but its good to think. And I talk to my mom part of half the way, as well as discovering some neat new parks.


Wait really quick.. I need some prayers for some things no joke.
1. Joyce whom I met at the bus stop today. She came over to me to hand me a packet about Jehovah's Witnessy stuff, and I sat down and talked to her a bit. She's super nice, but the things she was saying were ridiculous. I was asking her about her beliefs and how she got into being a JW, and really.. the words she said made no sense. I am going to pray that she at least comes to know what she is really doing with her life, and to be able to discern the so called wisdom that she is getting. I got her number, so maybe we can meet up later this week and grab some coffee and chat. Its interesing to learn what others believe.

2. That I make it through the rest of practicum alive. Its coming down to the nitty gritty, only 12 more days until Greece, and there is a lot of work to do. (I am not writing in my blog when I should be doing homework btw. Thanks.)

3. For greater love and forgiveness towards people that bother me. I dont want to be so bothered by some people. And I need to forgive some hard to forgive people in my life. Its hard. kinda 4. but still a part of 3. I think Im struggling with taking things too personal and being way to uptight about my relationships with people. I feel like I should guard my friendships and grow them, but at the same time... maybe I need to be more chill and let people do what they want to do without taking it the wrong way... blah blah. Maybe I am too anal about having healthy friendships and I should just accept people where they are.. yanno if they want to ignore me half the time and then pretend we are best friends half the time, I should accept that and not pressure them to not be so ridiculous? thats absurd. Im lost. can I live in a cave? that would be sweet.

Hark. time to sleep. My mind needs to shut off all the action. I think way too much sometimes. (doesnt help that I just drank 2 cups of ice coffee and walked 3 miles.) Blah ..sorry. I shouldnt write when my brain is so crazy.

1 comment:

HiQKid (Alex) said...

Sounds cool. I seriously need to walk more!
But yeah regarding people with you.

Also, weather messes with me sometimes.

I can't remember walking 3+ miles. Probably when I was in scouts, or at a fair... usually I walk about... a little shy of 2 (downtown pawtucket to my house).