Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh, incurable you, my teeth chattered rhythms...

I should be writing a paper right now about the Hyatt Hotel in Newport. We must pretend that we are a meeting planner looking to book a hotel for our conference or meeting. And we had the tour that one day we went down to Newport, and took notes, got the whole shebang about everything they had to offer. It was pretty interesting, but Im not in the mood to write this right now. Ive known about it for a week or so, so its probably my fault that Im leaving it until this moment.

Im thinking about a lot of things right now. Im thinking about how I am going to lug all my luggage to work tomorrow in order to catch a bus straight there and not going home in order to catch the plane. Its going to be interesting. Im not bringing much home, but its enough to be a hassle.

Im also thinking about apartments and living and how this is all going to work out. Im a little worried that people arent seeing my side of things. I need to be somewhere. And I need to do it at the end of May. or right now if that works, but it probably doesnt. I am thankful to have two great people probably living with me for the summer while the real two roommates are home this summer. I cant live alone. I am hopeful that that will work out, it will be great for everyone. 

Im also thinking about being HOME sweet home. When I think of it I cant really handle the barrage of things that come to my mind along with it. So many emotions of happiness to see them, sadness that it cannot be for longer, and wishful thinking that maybe they would pack up and come live in Rhode Island with me. I long to be near my family and friends in New York more than anything, but I know that I cant. I need to be here. I need to be where God wants me to be, and I need to be learning and living and growing in this way in this place. Ive grown alot in the last year you know. Ive learned alot too. Im thankful that God sticks with me through so much. When I am weak He is strong. Sooo strong. 

Homeeee. I also know that Rhode Island is my home. Maybe for a long long time. 

Right now I am drinking some Russian tea. Its pretty great. How about you? Whats your favorite thing to drink while you sit and think about life? 

Haha.

Ok gonna go write that dang paper now.
-Arissa-

No comments: