Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hi, this is Kailey

Look! I can blog, too! I don't know how this happened.

My life is full of ridiculous adventures. Today I discovered from a nice police man that AAA does work on the 90 interstate thing, and the tow truck man lives in Batavia but delivers beer to Wilson Farms in Lockport every Tuesday and Thursday. He's my favorite.

But now I am car-less once again, but it's good because I have finals to study for and I have to memorize the location of 100 countries on a map. I know where America is.... and England and all the obvious ones, but where is Belarus? Or Myanmar, Senegal, Botswana, or Mauritania? No idea in the world. Hence the need to study

2 comments:

Alissa:Adventurer said...

HAHA! Kailey! Welcome to Blogging times=)

Why do you need to study all that mappy stuff? You sound like you are doing the same thing I am in internship, we call it map skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyzQItUhXyw

this link will surely help you.
Mom told me we might actually sell the car on craigslist this time. HAHA!

Kailey said...

I know we talked about it, it depends on how much it will cost to "fix"

and that geography thing is amazing! that is how I am studying, I have all of north and south america down and most of asia and the middle east, but almost none of Africa, except the Ivory Coast, which is a little country next to Ghana (I think)