Thursday, April 2, 2009

Satan Hates Me Alot

Want to know how I know this? Because I feel like I get attacked alot. Blah Blah Blah.

Today was another delightful day more or less. I made some cash money in the Resource Room, as well as being able to read more of my book and doodle a bit. Thats always nice.

I made some eggplant parmesan with Kim, which was delightful and tasty and glorious. I love that stuff. Easily my favorite meal ever. No joke. We went to the Prayer meeting with Niki and Seth, which was great. Then we watched that Benjamin Button movie, but I had to leave mid way through, to catch a bus home. It was ok. Pretty slow if you ask me. And I get annoyed when marital affairs are condoned and everyone feels like its ok because "its all romantic and they are perfect for each other."  Blah Blah. They were having an affair. Dont feel bad for him because she left and didn't say good bye. Boohoo. Ok Ok Im not very sympathetic, but come on people. Otherwise, it was an interesting movie. It really makes you think about life and death. And about death. And death. and dying, which is good sometimes. Except I guess not tonight. I dont want to think about people I love dying, because I love them way too much. I would probably drop out of school if anyone I loved died. So- DONT DIE! Please. Thanks.

I am really sad that my "weekend" is over so to speak. I really want to just escape from this place for a little longer, but with somewhere more intentional, like somewhere I can go and just be by myself for a while. Im sick of always being around people. Like, I love people, but I need some Alissa Alone Time. This sounds ridiculous, but there is a monastery down in South County that allows you to rent out a room for a day and just be there. That really appeals to me. Like no joke. I miss home kind of alot right now, and while I am pumped about that like you dont even understand, I just want to get away or something. \haha. I dont even know. I need to get some sleep.

No comments: