Sunday, December 13, 2009

Letters to Home: Thank You and Merry Christmas!

I stayed up pretty late last night, 4am to be exact. Maybe it had to do with the nap I took from 8pm-10pm, or maybe it had to do with all the thoughts running through my mind about school and going home, or the huge batch of support letters I had to put together and get sent out for Russia, or who I should send a christmas card too, or the fact that I spent about $20 on postage in the past week.

 In about one week I will be truckin back to Buffalo with my mom and grandparents. Its been about 10 months since I've been back there, the longest stretch away from my home. The time has gone pretty quick between spring practicum and Greece, working full time this summer, and the full load of activities/classes this past fall trimester. Ive missed it, and it will be good to be back.

For those that are here for the first time, possibly because you recieved my Russia letter: Thanks! I appreciate your support and I love you all to death! Praise God for my family back at Faith Tabernacle, you have all been such a blessing. Also to my family at CAWNY! Love you and miss you!

As of right now, I probably wont be saying too much on here in the next few weeks as I am home and spending much needed time with my family. Hopefully I will be able to touch base with most of you, as I plan on making some stops around WNY!  Feel free to stick around and just check out some of my more recent posts about Russia and whats going on with that.

God Bless!
-Alissa

No comments: