Monday, June 21, 2010

Urban Garden Paradise: Update

Wow, so I guess its been a little bit since I updated about my wonderful garden. For some reason, I am awake at 5am this morning, and have the chance to sit on my lovely balcony and enjoy the most delightful morning. Breezy and sunny, the best time to enjoy the garden.

Ive made some new additions to the family, either from purchase of already grown plants, or from my friend Casey, so the list is now quite extensive. I have strawberries, blueberries, cucumbers, zucchini, beans, peppers, lillies, tomatoes, cilantro, and basil!

The tomatoes already have little green balls growing, and have been given their own cages, the strawberries are already forming. My zucchini who once were seedlings, are now blossoming into full size planthood.
It's magical and rewarding.

I think my next post will be some unique tips based on what I think I am doing right.

How does YOUR garden grow?

No comments: