Saturday, September 5, 2009

DC and Retreat Pics


So ahh.. First thing: DC. Here are the pictures if you want to see them. Go for it.
Up there is Nathan, Elyse, and I hanging out at the National Cathedral in DC. Below is a neat pic of the WWII Memorial and the Washington Monument at night.
Second: Christian Student Fellowship Leadership Retreat in Massachussetts at the Baptist Convention of New England Rice Lodge. Got all that? Pictures here is you are interested. We had a good time fellowshipping, bonding, and planning for the upcoming year. I am the coordinator of the Outreach team, and I think it is a good fit, as I do most of the jobs already.

So... all my roommates are moved in, the apartment is beautiful. I also live within 1 block of many of my good friends, and pretty close to everyone else. Like Ive said before, I am so thankful for how everything worked out this year. I relish it everyday.

No comments: