Monday, November 23, 2009

New Music Monday: JJ Heller

Ok, random new feature that I might do every so often. New Music Monday!!!
Today we are going to talk about a really great singer songwriter that my friend Rachel introduced me to the other night.
Her name is JJ Heller and her music is reminiscent of Norah Jones, Colbie Caillat, and Regina Spektor. She is a Christian who has had her music featured on the tv show So You Think You Can Dance, as well as Klove. Oh man I cant get enough of her music. Listen Below, check it out on youtube, buy her cds.



Lyrics:
You tell me life will not be pain free. 
What will be will always be in your control. 
You are stronger than any terrible possible scenario today, 
Come and save me. 
You’re the only source of all the peace I need, 
Come and save me.

1 comment:

Green Stone said...

Oh wow, she has such a pretty voice!