Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mini Expeditions: Love Came Down on Christmas

Here I am, chillin in New York with my family. It feels great to be back and see everyone. My "little" dog is laying by my side, chili is on the stove, hoorah.


Anyways, here are some GREAT articles and links about Christmas that I have really enjoyed this year.

  • Disturbing Christmas
    • By CJ Mahaney
    • "Only those who have been profoundly disturbed to the point of deep repentance are able to receive the tidings of comfort, peace, and joy that Christmas proclaims."



        • Christmas is For Those Who Hate It Most
          • by Matt B Redmond  (from Gospel Coalition)
          • "We have it backwards. In the irony of all ironies, Christmas is for those who will find it the hardest to enjoy. It really is for those who hate it most."

        Any other Christmas tidbits you'd care to share?

        No comments: