Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mini Expeditions

An expedition is an excursion, journey, or voyage made for some specific purpose. Well, today I'm offering you some mini-expeditions, with the only real purpose being to show you some really great things Ive stumbled upon. Here we go!


Sacred Deprivation by Erin Davis  
Article from the True Woman website. "It was in that exhausted state that I had an epiphany. I’m not tired from a lack of sleep. I’m tired from a lack of the sacred.... "


Desktop Wallpapers from Smashing Mag for December. I love to get some fresh new digs for my lappy! They range from Christmas theme, to simply beautiful scapes, and far from tacky. 


Hubble Space Telescope imagery Advent Calendar for 2010. Keep checking this page - every day, for the next 25 days, a new photo will be revealed here from the Hubble Space Telescope, some old and some new. How cool, and its the third annual.


TV Evangelist Being Extorted Over Affair. I kind of like this article. Though I don't know much about this man or his ministry, I like his statement: "To our beloved partners and friends," he said, "we're not here to excuse sin, but we are here to celebrate the goodness and the grace of God. He has helped Joni and me."    God is holy. Men are sinful. He forgives us if we trust in him and follow him. It has nothing to do with our ability to live a perfect life, but to trust in the one who did. 

No comments: