Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mini Expeditions : Little Links

There are some weeks where I stumble upon (literally, not via stumbleupon- though you should totally hook up with that site and be my friend) really great articles that I just want to write about like a beast. But having not much spare time lately has caused a back-up of such articles, and I need to put them somewhere!

So here we go, I'm just going to pile them maybe once a week or so in here so I can come back to them at another point in time. They are just too good to pass up.

End Marathon Mania by Beth Comery
I just wanted to go to the Hope Artiste Village in Pawtucket, and you wouldn't think it was that hard. But there was a marathon going on in Providence that closed half the roads. It took 45 minutes to drive less than 10 miles. This is a typical situation. It sucks.

God and Nexus by Darryl Dash
"But every time I use my NEXUS card, I'm going to think about how God runs a tighter ship than NEXUS, but how grace has made a way for my approval."


Caring for your Introvert by Jonathan Rauch
Extroverts: please read.


The Bossy Pants Guide For Getting Ready on Sunday by Mike Cosper
"Sometimes the best thing a pastor can do is discourage creativity, calling people to simply focus on the ministries of Word and prayer."//Amen

No comments: