Wednesday, August 5, 2009

re: Bitterness pt 2


I'm ok you know. My life still goes on as I deal with this stupid problem. Looking at it from a wide angle view, it all seems so ridiculous and unworthy of my stress. I know and earnestly hope that in one year there will be no remnant of this balderdash. Also in eternity, we will just be loving siblings, worshiping our Creator with no hindrances.

My friend Isaiah is a funny guy. He told me that he too is trying to oust a root of bitterness in his life, or as he says "been putting weed killer on it, good stuff that Bible is." Hes a funny guy, and always really encouraging, always directing my attention past myself to the Creator.
Im trying to kill this junk off by just being stronger. Well.. technically I am weak, and when I am weak, He is strong, so I am just being more reliant on God. That sounded confusing. Another helpful thing is working on having more self control and boundaries when it comes to this situation. There are just times when I need to rely on others, or my self, or God, and not on this person. Focusing on other relationships is helpful, and just working on being more encouraging to others is awesome.
Its still hard though and sometimes I just have so many questions that arent getting answers because others feel like Ive beat this situation to death and it should be easy to figure out. Not so much.


This I recall to my mind,
Therefore I have hope.
22 Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
24 “ The LORD is my portion,” says my soul,

“ Therefore I hope in Him!”
25 The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
To the soul who seeks Him.
26 It is good that one should hope and wait quietly
For the salvation of the LORD.
27 It is good for a man to bear
The yoke in his youth.

Lamentations 3:21-27

No comments: