Thursday, August 13, 2009

Show Us Your Life- Fave Vacation!


One of my fave blogs, Kelly's Corner, always has a weekly blog party! I have never really been able to participate because its always been like, show us your wedding dress, or show us your garden or something, and you know.. not applicable. haha.  But HOORAY this week its
"Show Off Your Favorite Vacation Spots!"

So, for those who dont know, I am studying for my Bachelors in Global Travel & Tourism Management. I love everything about traveling, vacations, tours, exploring, international situations, new languages, new foods, new cultures.. OHH My wanderlust is kicking in just talking about it!  Its impossible for me to pick my favorite spot, because I love EVERY place Ive ever been. But here are a few little tidbits of vacation love. Enjoy!
Maui Hawaii, 2007

I was lucky enough to get to Hawaii my senior year in highschool with my sister and grandparents. We stayed at a condo and explored every single inch of the island. One day Kailey and I biked down Mt. Haleakala at Dusk, an epic task! Above is a view of me at a luau and below is the view from our condo to the ocean!

below is a church we found that is made from all natural materials found on the island.(I think coral was what the outside of the building is made out of) . It was beautiful and super old.


Russia, 2009
I wouldnt call Russia a vacation trip at all. We were there specifically for missions, but I loved the time we were able to enjoy spending in Moscow being touristy fools. Here is a pic of me in front of St Basils in Red Square in Moscow.


Greece, 2009

I went to Greece as a part of my Travel Practicum at Johnson & Wales University. There were 20 girls and 1 boy in that class, and we each had a day where we were the tour guides and leaders. It was a great trip and we were able to see some beautiful and historical places. We went to Corinth, Mycenae, Epidaurus, an island cruise, and some other awesome places.


Temple of Poseidon

Island cruise

Hotel in Athens


Corinth Canal

Beach Day! And there was a pirate looking ship in the bay!


Our group at the Acropolis!
--Ok, Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed my pics=)
Leave some commenty love!

5 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

oh you have been to some fantastic spots!

Jaime | Fast Times said...

Wow! You've been everywhere! I'm so jealous. :D

Nikki Cogg said...

Wow your Greece pictures are breath taking!!

Shoshanah said...

I haven't been to any of those places, but I'd love to see them all. Especially Greece

Bethany said...

Gorgeous! I haven't been any of your places, but I love to travel! :)