Thursday, October 22, 2009

New England Collegiate Fusion 09 this weekend

I will be packing up and going up to Hull Massachussetts this weekend for the anual collegiate christian fellowship conference. Many students from all over New England and some Canada come for this event and it is a great way to make friends and meet new people. Also the theme for the weekend is "Supremacy of the Word" which will be a great word to hear. Last year was a great time and I have so many amazing memories.

The hotel is located right across from an Atlantic Ocean beach front area and about an hour east from Boston. I cant wait.

Right now I have to do some last minute Russian homework and pack alot more. Leave it to me to wait until the absolute last minute to do laundry. Heh.

Anywhoo. see ya on the flipside.
-Alissa

No comments: