BUTTTTT-> I have deicded something. As of right now. Seeing as I have felt like crap lately, I am going to do something about it. Aka: Make some life changes. Ive already implemented some of these into place, but officially they will all be implemented starting today.
- Read my bible at work instead of surf the web
- Always be in the process of reading one nonfiction book. (currently working on: "On being a Missionary" by Thomas Hale)
- Get CSF leadership book chapters read before Thursday. ("Knowing God" by J.I. Packer)
- Get atleast 7-9 hours of sleep per night. (This is going to be tricky. Anything that doesnt get done that night CAN wait until the next day. Life goes on)
- Cut down on carbs. including breads, pastas, wraps, crackers. (this might not be too tough, but since Ive been a convenience eater lately, crackers and sandwhiches have been around alot. NOT ANY MORE.)
- Increase veggie consumption. Pause, can I just say that if there is an opposite to scurvy, then I have it. I have eaten sooo many clementines and carrots lately its ridiculous. So in saying this, I just want to figure out how to get more veggies into my diet.
- Drink 8 cups of water everyday. No soda. No juice. Yes to Coffee/tea. (since I left my favorite water bottle in DC I have epically failed at this recently. Ugh. I will start back up. No joke.)
- Exercise 3-4 times a week. (I dont know if that sounds measely, but if you have school, work and clubs from am - pm then you can imagine my plunder when trying to find time.) I will be participating in the Cool Runnings Couch-to-5K Running Plan. It is a 9 week plan to end up running three miles at a time. I like it because it is 3 times a week, and works your way up. So its not like ok this week walk one mile, next week run 5 miles. Lets see how it goes. haha.
AND that is my story for today. Feel free to keep me accountable. Ahh. Off to work work work. Later.