Friday, January 22, 2010

#WakingUpEarlyIsHardForInsomniac

I posted recently that I am making the effort to wake up every morning at 6:30 in order to get my day started at a practical and effective time. It gives me time to study my bible, take a shower, eat some breakfast (who knew that eating breakfast makes you feel like a champion for the rest of the day?!), and overall not rush my morning and forget stuff. Its hard because Ive had alot on my mind lately, which leads to nilch amounts of sleep. Well, I'm here to proudly respond that four out of six days have been successful!! Thank you Janelle.


I will admitt that the first few days of this week were really difficult. I was at a conference, she didnt have her phone, there was two hours of sleep one night, blah blah blah, but she was unwilling to let us fail after only a week. Well, it was mostly me who was obscenely tempted to just give up. I hate being tired, I love sleeping, and I love staying up late. Not a good combo.

But its been good. Keep pressing on.

"The joy is in the journey. Don't get discouraged because you have a long way to go. Just get started and stick with it."

What time do you wake up? How do you do it- alarm clock, sledge hammer, dog who has to go out? 

No comments: