Sunday, May 3, 2009

4 Swine Flu cases at JWU now.. And Block Island was fun

Hey hey all!

The count is up to 4 probably cases at Johnson & Wales for swine flu, and classes are now cancelled tomorrow. This is intense. Greece better not get cancelled, and I dont have swine flu, so no worries.


Yesterday I participated in Tour Rhode Island. Its this awesome tour that is open to any resident in Rhode Island. It was basically formed 10 years ago because the governor's wife realized that no one in rhode island has every seen most of their own backyard, so she formed this super cool thing. There are 25 motor coaches with 50 people each and there are about 20 different tours all over RI, everything from "East Bay History" to "Warwick then and Now" to "Discover Block Island."

I was the lone tour guide on the Block Island trip and it was really alot of fun. I have wanted to go to Block Island since I came to RI in the beginning and this was a great way to see it. So all the participants loaded up and off we go. First motor coach then ferry then school bus.

I will add more later, but right now I have to go hang out with Nathan and Kim, and then Bible Study.. ttyl.
So look at these super cool pictures for now:

Block Island Pictures Here!

-Alissa-

2 comments:

Cupcake said...

Have I told you, lately, that I love you?

But, seriously, that a lot of swine flu at one school... not good. Don't get sick, Lissy... I think I'll call you Lissy sometimes, if you don't mind, even though I'm completely certain you will.

Anyway, cool tour thing. Will you give me a tour? Because I'm coming to see you.

Alissa:Adventurer said...

I love you too Casey!!! Lol yeah I wont get sick donw worry=) and also, I will give you 500 tours of everything. And.. you can call me lissy. If I can call you.. Casrey. which doesnt make sense. but thats cool.