Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And Im Back.. dun dun dun

Hey Hey!

So Thanks for keeping things up around here Kailey. Good job. hah.

First of all... Greece was amazing. I cant contain how beautiful and glorious and historic yet modern all at the same time. Athens was sprawling and the islands were picturesque. Our hotel was clearly budget, but the employees made it five star. Our travels took us all over, and we bonded more with each other. While the trip was definitely pleasureable, there was alot of work involved for all. Every second of the trip we were graded on behaviour, professionalism, attitude, and actions, so we had to make sure to put our best foot forward every day. On my tour guide day, LaToya was my partner and we wore tye die tshirts to make us stand out from the crowd. We visited Corinth, and stood where Paul stood; Epidaurus, the amphitheatre with perfect sounds, and Mycenae, where cyclops built some walls.

At the moment I do not have all my pictures on the internet.. so here are a few albums for the time being:

Photo Album 1
Photo Album 2
Photo Album 3

One more thing. I am moved. For good. My new apartment is amazing. Except I need to buy toilet paper. And a flashlight. Apparently national grid wont come and turn on electricity until Friday, and Hot Water/gas until next Tuesday, so this will be an adventure. haha. Okey dokey.
I dont have internet at the new place yet, so call or text if you want to get a hold of me at the moment.
later
-alissa-

1 comment:

HiQKid (Alex) said...

I know you said you'll have no net, but I reckon if I post here you'll get it sooner or later.

If I haven't said it yet, I'd like to say it's very, very good to hear you're back safely!

Also, congrats on the move!!!!!!
Hope you have no great troubles settling in...