Monday, May 4, 2009

Quick Little Tidbits of Lovin'

Ok so my one picture got put up on a website called... ironically "Crummy Church Signs." So if you click HERE you can see that. Its a funny website in general so I recommend checking it out for some great laughs.

If you click HERE you will see a video about the Save the Bay Cleanup- and I am in the one of the background shots helping to gather up some tires. lol. Its a neat little video. 

If you want some more info on Tour:RI then click HERE for a cool little brief on it. 

Also, here are some funny pictures from this weekend:

Look! Its me and Amanda on our Tour:RI ferry to Block Island.


HEy Noahs Ark hand puppet slash book. You are cool.

Kim and Dan at Tazza, a neat little coffee shop, as we watch our friend James play at an open mic night.



So no school tomorrow due to swine flu, but with only 7 days left until Greece, I have alot of things I should be doing with my time. Aka figuring out what else I need to do and pack. Yar. K I should sleep now?

-Alissa-

No comments: