Friday, May 8, 2009

greetings!

Oh dear, dear, dear. I was supposed to start this posting thing last night, but as is the case much of the time, I just kinda forgot. Whoops. but I am here now, so here goes: Hey. This is Janelle, and I am officially becoming a blogger. Yay. Now that that is done....

School is finally over. As awesome as it is to be done for the year, I will miss the social aspect of the college experience. Oh well. It is time to move on to bigger and better things, such as finding a job that pays more than minimum wage and trying to fill time with ministry activities.
I may have this super cool opportunity to start and co-lead youth group at my church for the summer, which is something that has been on the hearts of my friends and I for a while. It's very preliminary at the moment, but I'm hoping it will get approved by our church board.

Besides that, my life now consists of rearranging my house. The eight of us are going to switch rooms all at once and hope everyone ends up where they are supposed to be. And we are repainting and building a closet. all this weekend. at least we will keep busy. Mmm, I smell ricotta and my computer is about to die. Guess that's my cue. adios mis amigos.

3 comments:

Alissa:Adventurer said...

Lawl. Ricotta? I hope it wasnt under your bed or something. Dont tell me that your mom was juicing ricotta, garlic, apples, and kale.

heh. Oh Janelle. I am so happy to see you on here, and gleeful to read all about the things in your head.

I am praying for you to find a job, and for your youth group ideas! So awesome!!!

=)Love you

HiQKid (Alex) said...

Hi, miss Janelle!
Welcome to the SSDG network!

I'm looking forward to reading more from ya!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.