Tuesday, June 23, 2009

1am and Guacamole

Hey there everyone! Just wanted to let you know that my sleep schedule is even more ridiculous now. I accidently fell asleep today around 6:30pm. And then woke up around.. oh.. midnight. So thats a fun time.

So, being all crazy and such, I decided to make some Guacamole! Yum! This morning I went grocery shopping with Melissa at Trader Joes! The most amazing place in the world. They sell these guacamole kits for mad cheap that come with avacados, tomatoes, garlic, lime, and hot peppers. You just meticulously craft it to your taste. 

Well! After meticulously crafting it to my taste, aka putting everything in a bowl and mushing it together (without reading any instructions..) I would say it came out pretty dandy for a first time attempt. I love it. Although something is still just a tad awry, and after reading some recipes online, I decided I might add some more tomatos, and a tadbit more lime juice. I might get a little crazy and add some cottage cheese as well and mushing it into a little smoother consistency. 

If you have the interest, please check out THIS link for a tasty recipe. 

All while taming the cat of doom. He knocked over a full water glass on the table and continued to lap it up furiously. Then I remembered that I hadnt given him any water in a while. oops.

Ok, sweet dreams. (hopefully for me too!)

-Alissa

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Ok, I already like your blog. First thing I see is GUACAMOLE, my favorite!! My kind of girl.