Thursday, June 11, 2009

People You Shouldnt Be Friends with on Facebook. (delete them while you can)

1. You have not talked to them in over a five years, and have no desire to talk to them in the next five years. (unless its family. haha) Delete.

2. If you were to walk by them on the street and not even know it was them. Delete.

3. If you randomly added them because they were from your hometown and went to your college but you never really became friends. Delete

4. If you met them at orientation for college, but never actually became friends with them at college. Delete.

5. If you worked with them at one point, but when you walk into that establishment, they do not even acknowledge your existence. Delete.

6. If you were interested in dating them but now you know that you will NEVER date them and havent talked to them in over a month. Delete. 

7. You dont know them, dont remember adding them and they are from Japan or Uzbekastan. Delete.

8.  You went to elementary school, middle school, and highschool with them, but havent talked to them since 3rd grade. Delete.

9. You met them a few times through other friends, but now you arent friends with those other friends, and will never see each other again. Delete. 

10.  People that you generally dont care about but want the latest gossip from. Thats not cool. Delete.

Stay Tuned for "People You Should Be Friends with on Facebook (add them while you can)"

6 comments:

HiQKid (Alex) said...

Hm. I think I fall under #6 for you, except maybe we've talked in the past month.

Still, I haven't been deletored, so cool.

Also... I have about 7 people on my Facebook, and I can't see myself deleting any of them.

Alissa:Adventurer said...

haha dont worry you are still my friend on facebook because we do still talk.


dang i deleted like 40 people yesterday in a fit of annoyance at not caring about all the stupid things they posted. and they fit these rules.

HiQKid (Alex) said...

Nah, I'm not worried - just feel like I've been slacking.

kafrickenboom said...

I think I need to do some friend list cleansing as well. You've inspired me.

Alissa:Adventurer said...

doo it janelle!

HiQKid (Alex) said...

Heh.
I've got like... 10.

And I'm pretty happy with that.