Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"I guess we all get lucky sometimes..."

Pictures from our time in Boston:
click here

-----------------------------

My Lamp Came in Today!!!!!!!


 =) =)  I want to thank Fantabulously Frugal again for the amazing addition!

**Here are some other great little tidbits from my apartment (nautical theme much?) :


Target for  68cents. I could not resist.

in the bathroom.

this is the anchor that Esther bought me for last Christmas. Finally found a home in the kitchen!

And that is all for today. Nothing super exciting. Just quick updates and pics. The family wanted to see what we are up to this week while my mom and sister are in town. I finally have a garbage can, instead of just being all broke college student and hanging a industrial sized garbage bag from the door. My mom made me throw out the dead flowers sitting in the vases, and we bought really great cherry blossoms to go in there. It gives the living room a modern twist. I would say the theme for the apartment is modern nautical americana. Its hot. Okey dokey. Newport today. Peace out.

No comments: