Friday, July 10, 2009

Mouth Watering


Dear Lordy in heaven. This week is Providence Restaurant Week, and there are some great specials going around. We all know the glorious and beautiful cuisine that Prov has to offer, my my taste buds are being tempted by reading the menus for the week. Oh my.

Choose from more than 75 Restaurants
$12.95 for a three-course lunch
$29.95 for a three-course dinner

Places that I will definitely NEED to check out:
(click links for menus)
Aspire for their lunch and their BLAST WRAP (bacon, lettuce, avocado, sprouts, and tomato)
Legal Seafood for their dinner selection, especially Crispy Montauk Calamariregular, Rhode Island style (hot peppers and garlic)or Thai style (pineapple and peanuts)

McCormick and Schmicks for the Asian Salmon Burgeron a Bulkie Roll with Shredded Cabbage and Wasabi Mayo &&& Chocolate CupFilled with Raspberry Mousse and Fresh Berries

Trinity Brewhouse for their dessert option of Banana Spring Rolls Cinnamon sugar dusted bananas, lightly fried and served over vanilla ice cream with our own porter chocolate sauce.

Holy moly. Seafood, rhode island cuisine GALORE. I cant handle myself. Thank goodness that my mom and sister are here this week, as it gives me an excuse to dine out =)

No comments: