Friday, February 6, 2009

Creeper No Creeping


Is it wrong to go up to someone and tell them how creepy they are? I mean, maybe they dont know? Seriously though, there is a guy who goes to my school who is literally the creepiest being you will ever know. I wish I could get a picture of him, but what if he is stalking me or something, and could find out. The way in which he is creepy might not be creepy to others, but it is to me. He wears a long black leather coat with a purple button down shirt everytime I see him. His face looks fake, as if he plastered it with, plastic, or tons of make-up. His eyebrows are super defined, waxed? He has these creepy eyes that dont move when he walks, he just looks straight ahead and seriously doesnt even care whats in his way.  Im not going to lie, I found him on facebook. And friended him. And the things that he says in his status updates are even creepier- random dots and dashes, or a destroy the world quote. 

Dude son, so I totally googled the definition of creepy, and here we go: 

adj. creep·i·er, creep·i·est
1. Of or producing a sensation of uneasiness or fear, as of things crawling on one's skin: a creepy feeling; a creepy story.
2. Annoyingly unpleasant; repulsive: the creepy kids next door.

Maybe I am the creepy one here, (well, ok I am a little creepy sometimes) and I dont mean to judge someone I dont know, Dang.  Im pretty sure that God tell us, through a RelientK song, that "Jesus loves the outcasts, the ones the world just loves to hate." Hmm. So maybe I should talk to him sometime and see how he's doing.

I just realized that I am starving. I have not eaten a legit thing since Sunday because I havent been able to. This past week, food has made me want to vomit. Just saying. But I could honestly go for like, chicken parm. haha. Something with meat. Or waffles. Dang. I want some waffles. What the heck am I supposed to do right now? I dont have any food here thats easy to whip up. And there are still certain things that make me ill at the thought- like cereal, or soup. Hummm.

OySter has disappeared. Where is that girl? I should go water my hermit crabs.

1 comment:

HiQKid (Alex) said...

Well, I don't know about destroying the world, but dashes and dots aren't too weird.
I mean, my guess would be that it's morse code.

I don't know... I mean, I guess if you're feeling brave you could definitely try talking to him. I mean, maybe he isn't really that weird? Or maybe he doesn't realize that he seems weird?

In my ideal society, it'd be perfectly fine to go up to anyone and tell them anything. But... I'd recommend a little bit more... finesse.

Oh, and get better!!!
Please?