Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So High. So Low. So Fast. So Slow.

“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.”

 John Wesley 

Today was a day of epic highs and lows. But actually, only a few lows, and the rest are highs.

Good: Interview with Admissions for a summer job/ which will give me free food the entire summer, and a free class/ and amazingness.

Bad: I accidently missed the interview with Office of Student Activities, because I thought it was on Wednesday.

Good: I turned in my Botany paper finally. 

Bad: I forgot how to spell the professors name.

Good: I dropped Spanish like its hot. Hopefully WithdrawPass.

Bad: Now I have to retake it again, but thats not really a bad thing because I want to actually learn the language.

Good: Today was BEAUTIFUL out. And I felt like frolicking.

Good: We saw two apartments today.

Bad: Their utilities were ABSURD! Seriously.. $300 a month for gas.. really? Rip off much? And no laundry on premise. 

Good: I liked the kitchens though.

Bad: The landlord walked into a random apartment of three guys without telling them she was showing up. It was extremely uncomfortable, and one of them ran to hide his ..drug parapharnalia. Trust me, I know thats what he was doing. We were on the West Side. haha.

Good: I felt like I got A LOT accomplished.

Good: My snail is really cool, His name is Kern. Also, we have a new little fish. His name is RGB. And the good ole CMYK. I am so glad we can have this little aquarium in the Resource Room.




Good: I GOT HIRED for the summer job, which will be all summer long, and then until I graduate school if I want. It is a Student Assistant gig in the Admissions department, pretty much answering phones and stuffing envelopes. But seriously.. awesome. And I will save so much money this summer because of the free meals at school, and a free class, and a scholarship every trimester that I work. Thank God. (I start May 26th.)

Bad: I wont be working in CBCSI next year. This is sad. But my fave people are graduating anyways, and it wont be the same. 

Good/Bad: Since working right next to Cafe la France, I have become ADDICTED to Chai tea. You dont understand. A-D.DIC_TE*D. This is bad because chai tea costs money. Not alot. (Mom dont worry Im not breaking the bank.) But good because its amazing, and worth EVERY penny=)    [btw this picture is of my iced chai tea and the computers at work, this morning]



Good: I took a 5 hour nap at 7pm. Now I am awake. And about ready to hit the sack again. Im pretty tired. And this is good, because I will not have a hard time waking up tomorrow. 

Night all.

No comments: