Sunday, February 8, 2009

It Only Gets Worse Before it Gets Better

I have been so sick lately that it is throwing me off! Yesterday I went to an urgent care over on the east side to get looked at, and they ended up taking Xrays and doing multiple tests on me. I was there for about 4 hours and walked out the door not knowing anything, the results would be in tomorrow. Super. So that night, last night, I go over to Carrie's for a game night with the TnT kids and it was fun, and I ate some food, which was apparently a bad idea? On the way home I became so disabled and excrutiatingly hurtful that I could barely move, breathe, talk, or think. I was tearing up in the back seat, and my roommates decided that it would be a good plan to take me to the Emergency Room.

 And by Emergency Room, what we are really saying is, Waiting room. Because I got there, and got admitted and bracelet-ed up and they left me to die in the waiting room next to buttloads of gross germy people. Let me just tell you, for me to be in THAT much pain, and having to go to the ER, thats saying a lot about what I am going through. I am the kind of person that could get speared through the eye and just want to lay in my bed,waiting it out, hoping things will get better.  So I sit in this waiting room, for a while. Except I Can Not Sit. I cant do it without wanting to kill myself. The pain is EXCRUTIATING. So I ask for a bed, even if its in the hallway, because I cannot sit. 45 minutes later, nothing. So after waiting around for a grand total of 1.5 hours, I decide its best to jump shop and go home. We leave, and I just go wait it out in my bed at home. 

This morning I wake up and I feel better-ish. I can handle my life. The day goes on, I get the test results, and there are no gall bladder problems. Just a lot of air in my intestines. What does that even mean? There is no cure for that. They told me to rest and drink fluids. Ohthanks. I will just die a slow death. But as of right now, I am in no pain, except for my body telling me its madd tired son.

Good night and hoes before bros.

-Alissa-

No comments: