Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You Think You Know What Life Is...

Every so often you think you know what life is really like, and then you eat Bibimbop and your life is revolutionized.



Maybe it looks gross, but its glory really. Pure glory. So Han is leaving on Friday, and to say goodbye, we went out to this really great Korean family place on Transit St called Solomon's Market. I recommend it. They have all the basics and even though it is pricey, you get every cent you pay for. Heaping plates and bowls of rice and Kimchi and your meal. Oh man.. YUM! Im sad that Han is leaving though. He is awesome.



Story of my life right here? Supermodel hair and Asians. <3

I want to Be in the Light.

As you are in the Light.

I want to shine like the stars in the heavens.

1 comment:

HiQKid (Alex) said...

Oh, man! That picture is amazing! So cool. It looks like a promotional photo for a boy band, except there's a girl.
And, officially, it was you on the bus. I recognize your jacket. Maybe. I think.

Also, I think "supermodel hair and asians" describes a friend of a friend, maybe.

Well, that's all.