Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Laughed A Lot Today

I like to be home alone because for some reason I always find more things to laugh about, and I can laugh really loudly and obnoxiously for minutes at a time. Like I was talking to Casey today and we figured out that Oprah isnt married yet because she cant make a good sandwhich for her man Gelvin or whatever his name is. And its because she is rich and is always trying to loose weight. Also, I was reading excerpts from comedian Kerri Pomarelli's book, "If I'm Waiting on God, Then What Am I Doing in a Christian Chatroom?" Which is literally the funniest thing Ive ever read in my life. Maybe I will buy it.


Spanish was a disaster tonight, and I had to leave an hour and a half early because my body was like, "no way son, ya cant be here." I realized that if you havent eaten in 2.5 days, and then decide to drink any sort of Starbucks beverage, you are in for a disaster. hah. Soup is the better route here, so I made some Chicken Corn Chowder, and drank some water. Way better.


Since Sunday, I have slept more than someone should ever sleep. Sunday I went to bed around midnight, and woke up at 1, then called into work because of keys blah blah. So Monday I go to bed around 7, and wake up Tuesday for class around 8. Then Taylor sends me home from work around 130, and I end up getting into bed around 4, and not getting out until this morning around 10am. Lets calculate that. 13+11+18=42 hours. Thats insane. I was fevery and achey though. It was not a good time. I would get up and think.. hmm maybe Im better, but then go barf in the bathroom, or keel over with pain in the kitchen. Hah. In case you wondered. I dont know why. Im still headachey and nauseous. Weird.

 When you sleep that much and then try to do something more active, your body starts having a seizure. Atleast mine does. Its pretty weak and still partially sleeping. But Im trying my hardest to pop this mad skank of sickness, and OH MAN NAKED JUICE HELLO! I need to buy some, but havent been able to take those steps to 711 yet. To...Weak... dang son.

Im hittin the sack now.
Pray that I make the correct choices in the upcoming few days. Because I am faced with some intense choices that could push me back or lift me up. And while the choice seems pretty obvious.. its.. difficult to explain,
My hope is built, on nothing less, than Jesus blood and righteousness.
-Alissa-

4 comments:

HiQKid (Alex) said...

"Im hittin the sack now.
Pray that I make the correct choices in the upcoming few days. Because I am faced with some intense choices that could push me back or lift me up. And while the choice seems pretty obvious.. its.. difficult to explain,
My hope is built, on nothing less, than Jesus blood and righteousness."

Nothing less, because there is nothing less.
I don't know what choices you're struggling with, but I really hope the best for you.
I'll pray for you.

Cupcake said...

I love it when our life issues run parralel... I am going to read this blog every night before bed. And tell all my friends.
And then, there will be a whole new world...

Alissa:Adventurer said...

Thanks for praying Alex. Its encouraging. and correct, there is nothing less. ever. at all..


casey, you are a cupcake. and start posting in your blog plz&thnx. and I love it too&YOU!

HiQKid (Alex) said...

Thanks for replying to my reply. It's nice to know someone's hearing what I'm throwing out there.

Although... I'm not sure how much good my praying will actually do.

I mean, God knows what you need far better than I do, and I'm sure he's on top of things.

So, to me, prayer is more a way of showing concern and compassion to God. In other words, you know, a way of saying "I care enough to keep this on my mind and spend time praying about it.".

But these are just my beliefs, and I have faith that God will care for you.