Thursday, February 12, 2009

CMYK Creativity



Ok so I totally know there are typos in there. Sorry.
CMYK found his permanent home today in the Resource Room. Its quite an inspirational story really. I will share. He was born the day I picked him up from the Harborside gym (obviously fish dont exist until after you own them). Then he travelled a brave and wonderous journey in an automobile up a hill and almost over a cliff. Then he lived, nameless, and like a dirty scoundrel, for 2 weeks in a dark cave. Then after returning to the Harborside gym for a night of awful sound making, he took another trip in an automobile to a cold and foodless dark cave. Finally, after spending the night there, he took yet another trip in an automobile, where he was united with his final home.  Like I said, its inspirational. Now he lives in a vase that we stole from the CBCSI basement and it some pretty rad accomodations. Let me tell you. ITs like a 7 diamond facility. Except he has not eaten for a few days=/
I asked my mom if she would disown me as her child if I dropped Spanish class with only 2 more weeks left. And after a while, she got back to me "hmm      no." How reassuring. We will see what happens folks. I cant do it any longer quite honestly.

3 comments:

Cupcake said...

Oh my fricking gosh I will go all animal welfare activist on yo' tucas if you don't feed that fish every day and keep his vase clean.

And don't drop Spanish with two weeks.

But... I have also never known anyone as spectacular as you... just so you know.

HAHAHAHA GRAPHSSSS!!!!

Alissa:Adventurer said...

I should make some step one step two graphs tooo. You know those are my favorite=)

And dont worry, I am getting some food tomorrow, maybe even a friend for him! BFFS!

If I dont drop spanish my GPA will greatly be affected. And I can retake it next year and not be behind. Consider that my friend haha. Pleaseeeee.

HiQKid (Alex) said...

YES! You know the blinding power of bus-inspiration!

And drop that Spanish like you're a batter dropping his bat before he runs the bases.

If, y'know, you feel it's the right thing to do. You certainly know more about your situation than I do.