Monday, February 23, 2009

Strong Conclusions, Random Thoughts

This weekend has been good. Crazy but good. And I have the worst memory of the world. I cant even remember what I did yesterday. I remember making pancakes, and sleeping in, but thats about it. Oh and Walmart. Ok. Oh and making hummus. ahh its all coming back to me now.

Ack I just got a ridiculous bout of tiredness. I am excited about Russia. No joke. Ive gotten support from the most unlikely of places. Its awesome. Professors, and random church members, and student organizations. I wish CAWNY would not have been so ridiculous to me though. And honestly, I am quite annoyed at their actions. They basically said that they do not have time to even consider raising money for me? And its not even like... "Oh we will think about it," or "Oh we will pray for you.." Nope.. nothing at all... =(

Ok not to be so negative. Sorry. God has truly blessed us in this trip.. everyone has had support coming in, and Grace Harbor is so encouraging about the whole thing. I am so excited. I cant stress it enough. I hope God's will is truly done.

I was quite afraid previously this week because my laptop had some problems with the Audio system and drivers, but using my superior technology skills, I was able to reset some stuff, and return the computer to a previous date. Now its all good.

I have something interesting to say about tribes in Africa and missions. But it will have to wait for another day when I am more coherent. Sorry for these blog posts to be so selfish and boring lately. With everything going on lately, Ive just been so tired and cant think up anything more exciting to say. Ugh Finals this week, work, getting ready for Russia, so many thing to do.

Later.

-Alissa-

No comments: